Went down to Suntec to promote LCDs for Acer after class today. Sold 6 units. So that is considered pretty good because noone else sold more than 1... haha~ pure luck. LCDs' prices are really low now, ever since Samsung and Philips started the price war two weeks ago. Consumers benefit! I would get myself one if I have extra money to spare, but the fact is I don't! So don't even think about it.
Haven't had time today to go walk around. Have always wanted to go walk around but I just don't have the chance to. Hmm... shall try... else I am not fit to tell people I was at the Comex.
Just got to know that Andrew is working for Pluto. Noone else is. Ha~ Good luck Andrew!!
Not feeling too tired today but I am sure I will be tomorrow because I'll wake up at 6 tomorrow and come home at 10pm? Err... tiring!
Haven't had time today to go walk around. Have always wanted to go walk around but I just don't have the chance to. Hmm... shall try... else I am not fit to tell people I was at the Comex.
Just got to know that Andrew is working for Pluto. Noone else is. Ha~ Good luck Andrew!!
Not feeling too tired today but I am sure I will be tomorrow because I'll wake up at 6 tomorrow and come home at 10pm? Err... tiring!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home