Been feeling dizzy after meals lately. FK says it's probably anaemia... maybe, as I was diagnosed to have low haemoglobin count previously. But that was when I was in JC 2. Will try to absorb more iron from now on. Eat lots of liver? But liver doesn't taste all the nice... I shudder at the thought of eating it everyday... >< or maybe it's an indication that my monthly business is due in no time? I doubt it... I never had this before... I'm eating lots of chocolate now to keep my energy level up... why? I don't really know actually, because Mdm Pomfrey always give Harry and friends lots of chocolate every time they are sick... haha~ is there any biological evidence? Well, maybe it's the glucose... just a guess ^_*
Finally my Jap lectures are beginning to become challenging for me. They are teaching new (to me) stuffs now. Hmm... I'm taking on the challenge!
Finally my Jap lectures are beginning to become challenging for me. They are teaching new (to me) stuffs now. Hmm... I'm taking on the challenge!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home