Hooray! Have finally rearrange my room and it looks so much more spacious now!! Hmm... think I'm gonna get myself a nice little coffee table to put at the foot of my bed and put a carpet and some cushions around it so it sorta becomes a little tea corner or something.
I've just found out that my pc is running on a mere 128RAM!! Damn... so slow! It's now running on xp so I'll try to get additional 256MB so that it runs faster. With the current RAM, I can't hardly open ICQ. The moment it starts up, the CPU is already running near 100%. *doink* Now that I'm gonna get an additional RAM, I have no idea what brand my current RAM is! It's better that the new one which I'm gonna get is the same brand as the current one. So I'll have to open the casing and pull the old RAM out and see what brand it is. Hope it's not some brand that can't be found in Singapore. If that's really the case, I guess I'll have to chuck the old one and get 2 new ones instead, either 2 256 or 1 128 + 1 256. Hmm... depending on my mood of spending at the time of purchase...
Was thinking of upgrading my pc... but after seeing one of my friends using P2, I shall be contented with what I have now. Really, I think I'm just too greedy sometimes.
In CBLC now, sent my notes to print and was told to come back and collect in A FEW HOURS' time... my goodness! Shall not comment anything on this... in this case, I'm going to the library now to do some reading up for my LSM2102 as I'm quite blur about what the professor taught just now, what transposon, transposes... @_@... i'm seeing stars i'm seeing stars...
I've just found out that my pc is running on a mere 128RAM!! Damn... so slow! It's now running on xp so I'll try to get additional 256MB so that it runs faster. With the current RAM, I can't hardly open ICQ. The moment it starts up, the CPU is already running near 100%. *doink* Now that I'm gonna get an additional RAM, I have no idea what brand my current RAM is! It's better that the new one which I'm gonna get is the same brand as the current one. So I'll have to open the casing and pull the old RAM out and see what brand it is. Hope it's not some brand that can't be found in Singapore. If that's really the case, I guess I'll have to chuck the old one and get 2 new ones instead, either 2 256 or 1 128 + 1 256. Hmm... depending on my mood of spending at the time of purchase...
Was thinking of upgrading my pc... but after seeing one of my friends using P2, I shall be contented with what I have now. Really, I think I'm just too greedy sometimes.
In CBLC now, sent my notes to print and was told to come back and collect in A FEW HOURS' time... my goodness! Shall not comment anything on this... in this case, I'm going to the library now to do some reading up for my LSM2102 as I'm quite blur about what the professor taught just now, what transposon, transposes... @_@... i'm seeing stars i'm seeing stars...









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home