oh yea, i've trying to finish Harry Potter: Order of Phoenix. My cousins have been asking "Je, have u finished the book? tell us the story." cos they only read the chinese version and it's not yet published. Got another book by Dave Pelzer. He's the author of 'A child called 'It'', 'The lost boy' and 'A man named Dave'. It shud be a good one, one that's worthy me crying over the characters. Oh~ it's not fiction. It's autobiography. Hope to get some inspiration out of life from there. Bought this book 'Think and grow rich' by Napoleon Hill as well. It's supposed to help in what u r doing.
Shall not tell the details here, but just wanna give it a place in my memory: I had been with AM for a week and now i quit. For those who knw wat AM stand for, i'm out of this business. For those who don't, i'm sorry. I can't reveal anything to you. But one thing for sure, it is not a criminal organisation whatsoever, so dun worry abt me going into illegal trade. ;)
Shall not tell the details here, but just wanna give it a place in my memory: I had been with AM for a week and now i quit. For those who knw wat AM stand for, i'm out of this business. For those who don't, i'm sorry. I can't reveal anything to you. But one thing for sure, it is not a criminal organisation whatsoever, so dun worry abt me going into illegal trade. ;)









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home