流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~the loud drilling from downstairs has turned into ...
~just got a news from lydia saying we'll be allocat...
~i've decided to take up a wkend part time job afte...
~i came to realise one thing lately: let's assume w...
~sorry for not posting for so many days... my apolo...
~went sch to c doctor n was given MC for tmrw... ha...
~so zach has given in n i'll be going back on satur...
~got a soft copy of Harry Potter 5, thanks to Charl...
~no time to read harry potter yet *sobsob* been rea...
~finally de roadshow in suntec city is over! phew~ ...


木曜日, 8月 07, 2003
it's been 13 days since i last blogged... well, lots of things happened in these 13 days. for those who knw, thanks for your support. for those who don't, never mind abt it. I'll be strong.

Good news! I've finally got my pay from Pluto, and a Philips sound card for selling more than 5 pcs. Even tho my pay was $80 less than expected, i am still quite happy! As, i supposed, a single cent added to my wealth will make me happy for day(s). Yea, i am THAT poor... i have to depend on the mere 300 before my study loan arrives, which is god-knows-when... could be september, could be october... and i still haven't paid my handphone bills! Dun worry, i shall make sure my line doesn't get suspended. Went out with my ex-colleagues yesterday after collecting our pay. Got to know more abt relief teaching from Andrew. The pay is pretty good, $65 a day for maintaining order in classes. Not bad!! But too bad term is starting soon. So i supposed i shall try relief teaching in my next holiday. Gotta register with MOE first, with all your certs and everything. Dunno if they want foreign students to do this.

Went to watch Daddy Day Care yesterday. It wasn't as hilarious as i'd thought it to be tho. Dunno... probly i was more concerned abt my nose than to enjoy the movie.

Oh yea, i've got my nose drilled!! ;) if ya knw wat that means. haha~ it's cool!! Have been wanting it for so long!! Since JC2 i think, after Martha (my JC classmate) got hers. Din have the gut to do it till yesterday. It costs me $15. Could have been $10 cos i wanted a smaller stud. But it turns out that they r not of much difference in any way. Bought a pair of studs as well, costing $5. I was told that I can't remove it for 2 weeks at least so as to allow the wound to heal. And guess what happened this morning? I accidentally brushed it while sleeping!!!! I felt blood streaming down immediately...luckily i had my tissue box next to my bed so i just tried to stop the blood from gushing out. Ha~ the thought of putting the stud back in place was actually kinda frightening. But i had to do it, so i put it back in place. I enquired about piercing at the belly button as well. Yea, wanna get my belly done as well. It's cool! Belly piercing (piercing at the belly button i mean, cos 'belly piercing' sounds grosteque) cost 80 or more. So i supposed i'll do it some time later, as least after i go find out more abt it first. Nose piercing wasn't all that painful. I personally think it's definitely less painful than piercing on the ears. Not too sure abt belly piercing tho. I can't imagine YD actually wants his tongue pierced! But i guess he won't do it just yet. Been taking GREAT care while washing my face after getting my nose pierced. I can't wash the part where it's pierced, so i had to be extremely carefully not to let soap or water on it. Hmm... i'm gonna have tuition later at 5pm, wonder what my tuition kids and their parents would say abt my nose pierce...

And guess what? I wanna get a small tattoo on my waist as well! Only thing is, money. I called up my cousin while i was in KL to ask him about where he got his tattoos and prices. I got a surprising piece of advice from him. He said, I'd better asked for my parents consent before getting a tattoo!! He said it is not just about what you like to do with your body, it's about respecting them!! WOW~ i didn't expect him to say this! I mean, of all cousins, i am the most filial one and that thought of consulting my parents NEVER occurred to me before! Dunno if i shud feel ashamed of myself... but i haven't told my parents about my nose pierce yet. Won't be seeing them any time soon. So i supposed it's ok to keep it a secret for now. It's not that they'll yell at me or anything, they'll prolly just say, "aiyo, wat did u do to ur nose? y ruin ur face like that? A hole is a hole, it'll never be gone!" Yea, that's the way they treat me, like an adult, someone who's responsible for herself. I like it this way tho, not too strict, in fact not strict at all.

I guess i'm trying to change my image. From someone demure, prim and proper to a wilder, more lively one. Thinking of getting my hair dyed and permed as well. Ha~ dun worry just yet. I dun have that much of money to dispose at my pleasure. So i'm taking it one at a time.

Some of my friends have been saying i am so not me these days. Well i supposed love, be it falling in love or falling out of love, could change a person. But i suppsed i'm taking on a new definition of life now. I'm enjoying it while i can. I dun wanna see myself telling my children or grandchildren (if i ever were to have) "oh, i shud have done this/that while i was young. so u shud go try it!!""

This is official. I'll be starting to work for skylet this saturday on. Yea, to get myself more money to survive. Shall see how lar. But i believe i could cope with it. Cos I KNOW I CAN. oh yea, i thin Andrew, Clarence and Cornelius will be selling printers for Canon as part time as well. So we could see one other more often! ha~ need friends now.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com