First day of work today. I wasn't informed that the shop was to open at 11.30am cos of public holiday. So i reached there at 10.45am.. and waited for 45 minutes. Yea... and closed shop early too, at 7.30pm. Anyway, tmrw it will open at 11.30am, so i shan't reach there early. I managed to sell 6 LCDs today!!! This, to me, is a lot, cos so far wat i knw is, the record is 8 LCDs in a day. So i was pretty near the record, so i am glad!!
Oh yea, I've got the modules that i've wanted all along - Basic Japanese and Stats!! Yoohoo!! Am so so glad! I will make sure i spend a lot of time in Jap and grasp the language well!!
been having 3 meals a day, so i guess my body weight will return to norm soon. So everyone, no worry k? ;)
feeling quite tired now.. think i shall rest early tonite. Nite everyone.
Oh yea, I've got the modules that i've wanted all along - Basic Japanese and Stats!! Yoohoo!! Am so so glad! I will make sure i spend a lot of time in Jap and grasp the language well!!
been having 3 meals a day, so i guess my body weight will return to norm soon. So everyone, no worry k? ;)
feeling quite tired now.. think i shall rest early tonite. Nite everyone.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home