Hmm... come to think of it, I'm really busy these days... don't even have the time to chat on the phone, use ICQ, MSN... lots of reading-up to do... or rather, my own read-ups. I'm still hanging out in the library during my free time. Trying to make it my second home. Hope I won't quit soon. Hope I'll perservere!!! (did I spell it correctly?)
Ikea is having annual sales right now, so I guess I'll go get my coffe table there. I just love Ikea, I guess many people do. I just enjoy the feeling of being there~
My tuition kids gave me Hershey's chocolate today! How nice~ even after I told them I don't like chocolates. It's strange of me, not to like chocolate and ice cream when almost everyone loves it. I think I've mentioned this before in one of my blogs.
Ikea is having annual sales right now, so I guess I'll go get my coffe table there. I just love Ikea, I guess many people do. I just enjoy the feeling of being there~
My tuition kids gave me Hershey's chocolate today! How nice~ even after I told them I don't like chocolates. It's strange of me, not to like chocolate and ice cream when almost everyone loves it. I think I've mentioned this before in one of my blogs.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home