My CZ (Computational Science) lecture today taught about Fibonacci and the Big-O notation. Oh my god! It was hell! I was paying attention all the time but I just couldn't understand what the hell the whole thing is!!!!!!!!! What's worse, I'll need to write a program on calculating Fibonacci numbers!! Maybe I shall try to search the net for hints or solutions since it's such a famous 'thing'.
I'm reading Dave Pelzer's triology. I just can't a mother feeding her child with baby faeces, starving him for days, beat him till he rolls on the floor, feed him concentrated ammonia, Clorox, tried to put him on the stove and many other terrible things that you and I would never imagine it being done! It was told so vividly that I cried in the MRT!!!! And it's all real! What puzzled me is that out of 5 sons that the mother has, she only chose to torture the author. And the father is useless as well, he could only watch. He couldn't help! I felt so helpless to read his story, I wish I could go inside the story and pull him out of that place which is worse than hell. Mind you, the author was in his elementary school when his mother did all those to him. You should read it, everyone should read it. You'll come to realise how good a life we've been living, how worse people's lives out there can be. You'll never be able to imagine it happening.
I'm reading Dave Pelzer's triology. I just can't a mother feeding her child with baby faeces, starving him for days, beat him till he rolls on the floor, feed him concentrated ammonia, Clorox, tried to put him on the stove and many other terrible things that you and I would never imagine it being done! It was told so vividly that I cried in the MRT!!!! And it's all real! What puzzled me is that out of 5 sons that the mother has, she only chose to torture the author. And the father is useless as well, he could only watch. He couldn't help! I felt so helpless to read his story, I wish I could go inside the story and pull him out of that place which is worse than hell. Mind you, the author was in his elementary school when his mother did all those to him. You should read it, everyone should read it. You'll come to realise how good a life we've been living, how worse people's lives out there can be. You'll never be able to imagine it happening.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home