I've retrieved my cellphone.
Jap lectures so far have been teaching things that I've already know... but still gotto practice, to make sure I'm very very familiar with it. Or maybe I should spend the time instead on my LSM subjects... hmm... *pondering*
Oh ya~ I'm gonna get a new keyboard tomorrow as my current keyboard is damn hard to press... and an optical mouse and a 256 RAM as well. so I'm gonna spend about 100 tomorrow... T_T
Stats lecture at 8am tomorrow... *yawn*
Jap lectures so far have been teaching things that I've already know... but still gotto practice, to make sure I'm very very familiar with it. Or maybe I should spend the time instead on my LSM subjects... hmm... *pondering*
Oh ya~ I'm gonna get a new keyboard tomorrow as my current keyboard is damn hard to press... and an optical mouse and a 256 RAM as well. so I'm gonna spend about 100 tomorrow... T_T
Stats lecture at 8am tomorrow... *yawn*









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home