Bought Logitech keyboard ($12)and optical mouse ($15). And added a 256MB SDRAM ($60)also. So everything is fine now. I'll just pray that it will stay this way. Hmm... was actually thinking of buy new speakers, new printer, a CDRW and an mp3 player cum thumb drive. But but but, I haven't got so much money! CW said I should just save up all the money and invest in an entire new system all together. He's right too. My printer is still functioning, my speakers are okay. As for CDRW and mp3 player, do I really need them?
Comex is on 4-7 Sept. It's confirmed that I'll be working for Skylet already. What's changed is that I'll be at the show instead of staying at Skylet! Wow~ another exhilarating experience! I don't know how I'll be paid though.
Just found out that the boss of Skylet is actually an alumni of my high school in Malaysia!! Haha~ so interesting! The world is really small!
Comex is on 4-7 Sept. It's confirmed that I'll be working for Skylet already. What's changed is that I'll be at the show instead of staying at Skylet! Wow~ another exhilarating experience! I don't know how I'll be paid though.
Just found out that the boss of Skylet is actually an alumni of my high school in Malaysia!! Haha~ so interesting! The world is really small!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home