流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~Bought Logitech keyboard ($12)and optical mouse ($...
~I've retrieved my cellphone. Jap lectures so far ...
~I left my cellphone in my tuition kids' parents' c...
~Just changed the template. No mood yet to do the n...
~Hmm... come to think of it, I'm really busy these ...
~Hooray! Have finally rearrange my room and it look...
~Typed a few chunks and suddenly the screen refresh...
~had my Stats and CZ (computational science) lectur...
~left my house at 6.45am in order not to be late fo...
~Second day of work was fine, too. Met Caroline and...


火曜日, 8月 26, 2003
Hello everyone! In case you haven't noticed, I've put up a tag board at the bottom of the page! Yeay~ finally. Please feel free to tag anything.

Had my first Jap tutorial today and it was okay... I guess I'm gonna have a lot of vocabs to learn. Tomorrow is my second Jap tutorial (thrice a week in case you forgot). I think I should handle them fine, 'cause my interest in it is just too strong to be ignored! Haha~

Looks like it's gonna be a heavy downpour tonight... Let's just hope that the rain will stop by the time I leave my house tomorrow, which will be 9.30am? Yea, having Stats tutorial at 11am. In fact I haven't registered for it yet... shall just bump in and see how! (Hey, that is so not me! It's just not something that I would do~)

Am getting really sick of the food in Science canteen. There is really nothing worth eating there... used to eat economy rice most of the time last semester, but I'm just put off by the length of the queue. So what I've been eating in Science canteen this semester is the food from the claypot stall. Their claypot chicken is quite nice in fact! But the queue is pretty long as well. Speaking of food, the only thing I eat in the Arts canteen is the fishball beehun. I don't know why I love it so much that I can't bear to part with it for something else! (although laksa is supposed to be the most famous dish there)

Been wanting to watch Jerry Maguire for a long time. Channel 5 is showing it this Sunday 7pm. But I surely can't make it on time to watch as I knock off at 7.30pm!! Does anyone happen to have that VCD?? I'm downloading one from KZ but not sure if that is the REAL Jerry Maguire or the porn one... (is there a porn show with the same name? cos all I found was those sort! )

Just realised that I'm not feeling tired now even though I woke up at 6am this morning! I was so damn sleepy in my lecture this morning, luckily CW fetch me a can of Nescafe fast enough to prevent me from missing the rest of the lectures. But he missed though... haha~ I did try hard to keep him awake though...
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com