流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~Miss Swan
~How I Met Your Mother - Barney's funny moments
~Tissue
~Nightmare
~Red bull energy drink gives you wiiings
~SYT/Pretty sexy babes
~Negaraku ku - A song about my home country
~Stunt #3
~Stunt #2
~Freak who performs stunts


火曜日, 7月 31, 2007

Forwarded email - Don't forward blindly

I received this from a friend, complete with the guy's photos, msn nick, email addresses, friendster ID and all! It's pretty clear she wants more than to warn others.

After reading the letter, I didn't pity her at all. I feel she's trying to revenge after all that has happened. An underaged teenage girl went out alone with strangers to drinking and clubbing? Wasn't she asking for trouble?

And after all that happened, she blamed him for cheating her? She knew jolly well what he was after, why didn't she just leave him? It's not like he threatened her or something.

And stop forwarding such mails and stop falling into her revenge plan!!!
Even though this guy might have a rotten heart and some might say it doesn't hurt to acknowledge, but a girl's gotta know how to protect herself.

> Dear All,
>
>
> This is my TRUE and REAL LIFE STORY , happened near end of
>2006, I am under age old girl who stilll sitting for my SPM, I was
>cheated my virgin to a men named xxx...
> I were introduced to this guy thru internet, After some
>chit-chat (Messenger and phone calls), This guy date me out for meet up.
>
> (MSN ID : xxx@hotmail.com )
>
> He is a very sweet talker. As my age, I really believe what he
>said to me like how much he loved me and his promises to me.
>
> So, I decided to meet up.
>
> Our 1st date is at Christmas 2006. My mum not allow me go out
>till late night so we decided not celebrate at KL.
>
> After a dinner and movie, he say bring me to clubbing at one of
>the pub and bistro at PJ. In the club he is introduce some of his
>friends to me (Named Jason, Alex and Mike) and he is offering me to take
>a lot of alcoholic drinks and he tell me that he will take care of me.
>That night everybody was drunk till very high and I suspect they have
>drop something in my drink.. because after the next day I like not very
>sure was happening after the clubbing session and I feel that my private
>part very pain and rashes and I lost my virgin! In the motel, I found he
>sleep beside me, and he told me that he will take responsibility and
>after I graduate he will marry me.
>
> After that night he like totally disappear for 2 weeks.. finally
>he called me and ask me out. He is giving the explanation like his is
>rushing his advertising job so that he don't have time to meet me. This
>time he offer me to sex with him in the car and blow job to him. I feel
>very weird! But I think that if you love someone you have too right?
>
> After someday I feel that they way he treat me is totally
>different than before I give my everything to him. Sometimes he totally
>don't care my feeling that I listened he sweet talk to other girls. He
>said is client.. but I don't think so..
>
> Do you boyfriend or husband simply tell girl that " I so miss
>you dear, You are my sweetheart, please give me a chance to take care of
>you or since the 1st day saw you I am very sure that god create you for
>me" I was very not in a good mood hearing or saw his sms. I found my
>private part like become very worst, Itchy and Redness.Everytime after
>sex when he lay beside me I will check his sms. One day, I found that a
>video clip on his phone that was shooting me was raped by the 3 of his
>friends when the 1st night. This is not a kinda fun! I almost become
>crazy when I saw that video clip I am very worried that when someday the
>video clip will sent out to other peoples....
>
> I don't dare to go out, don't dare to meet people coz I feel shy
>and regret.
>
> Today I go to take my body check-up report. The report shows
>that I been suspected AIDS!
>
> Doctor advised me to do they other check up to re-confirm.
>
> I really no such energytic to check again. I don't dare to make
>a police report because I don't know how to face my parent and
>classmate. But I decided to speared this email out to share my REAL
>Story to you I leave this world. This guy is DARKEN my future and my
>shinny day. I found myself is DIRTY!
>
> Attached is his picture which I got.
> **If U See this PLAYBOY or LOVER CHEATER, Please wake up your
>mind and don't believe to what he CHEAT you with his sweet talk.
>
> ** Please help forward this mail to your colleague, sisters &
>everyone u love!
>
> if you know this guy or currently he is your net friend PLEASE
>becareful, girls please protect yourself and not follow my ending!
>
> SO that there will be no next victims like me.
> Thank you very much!
>
> some of his conversation in msn:
>
> Eat Duck Bitter Middle Bitter,Than Direction People Upper
>People. says:
>
> ...anyway...can u gv me a chance?
>
> Eat Duck Bitter Middle Bitter,Than Direction People Upper
>People. says:
>
> i just love u...onli u...how come got other gals???
>
> Eat Duck Bitter Middle Bitter,Than Direction People Upper
>People. says:
>
> I will take care of you in my whole life.. please let me protect
>you.


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com