Red bull energy drink gives you wiiings
Walking back to office after lunch, a SYT approached us with a small stack of pamphlets in her hands, "Hi, would like to try some red bull... free..." Yea, that's the word to catch anyone's attention.
Was puzzled why on earth would ppl give out red bull for free. It's not like it's a new product or new packaging launch since I was sure I've seen that blue-silver can before. For one split second I had thought evil of her, that of an innocent looking SYT associated with drugs disguised as normal beverage. Just one split second. After much inquisitions, she said the gold-canned red bull is not the same as the blue-silver-canned one. They're only associated but not the same. To me it was like coke lime is only associated to coke but not the same, or a Kotex sanitary winged-pad is not the same as another Kotex wingless-pad, then sure, they're not the same. Only 'associated'. Anyway, you got my point.
Anyway, she offerred us one can each and offerred to open each can for each of us. Nothing can be more delightful than having a SYT offerring you a free can of beverage , on a drowsy after-lunch busy Tuesday to boost your energy for the rest of the day. Although a tequilla shot can indeed be more delightful or a cute green-eyed offerring it will certainly be more delightful, tasteful indeed.
Was later told that the silver-blue canned is trying to differentiate themselves from the gold-canned, with less of this ingredient and that chemical, and more of this nutrient and that booster, not forgetting the made-in-Austria imported sign of course. And that they have been offerring (not distributing since they offer to each person with a sincere heart and distribute is just not the right word for such kind act of a SYT) it for free since my colleagues' university years in various universities. I asked how come I was never given one when I was in school. 'Cuz I already left school when they started doing that. Oh that's right, I'd left school since 2 yrs ago and red bull certainly changed much in these 2 yrs, from gold to blue-silver.
Why did the above sound like a guy's talking? I dunno but I'm guessing it's the silver-blue, or blue-silver, bluish-silver, or silvery-blue (damn it! does it matter which color comes first?) red bull.
RED BULL ENERGY DRINK GIVES YOU WIIINGS.
It has 3 'I's indeed, I didn't make that up.
Was puzzled why on earth would ppl give out red bull for free. It's not like it's a new product or new packaging launch since I was sure I've seen that blue-silver can before. For one split second I had thought evil of her, that of an innocent looking SYT associated with drugs disguised as normal beverage. Just one split second. After much inquisitions, she said the gold-canned red bull is not the same as the blue-silver-canned one. They're only associated but not the same. To me it was like coke lime is only associated to coke but not the same, or a Kotex sanitary winged-pad is not the same as another Kotex wingless-pad, then sure, they're not the same. Only 'associated'. Anyway, you got my point.
Anyway, she offerred us one can each and offerred to open each can for each of us. Nothing can be more delightful than having a SYT offerring you a free can of beverage , on a drowsy after-lunch busy Tuesday to boost your energy for the rest of the day. Although a tequilla shot can indeed be more delightful or a cute green-eyed offerring it will certainly be more delightful, tasteful indeed.
Was later told that the silver-blue canned is trying to differentiate themselves from the gold-canned, with less of this ingredient and that chemical, and more of this nutrient and that booster, not forgetting the made-in-Austria imported sign of course. And that they have been offerring (not distributing since they offer to each person with a sincere heart and distribute is just not the right word for such kind act of a SYT) it for free since my colleagues' university years in various universities. I asked how come I was never given one when I was in school. 'Cuz I already left school when they started doing that. Oh that's right, I'd left school since 2 yrs ago and red bull certainly changed much in these 2 yrs, from gold to blue-silver.
Why did the above sound like a guy's talking? I dunno but I'm guessing it's the silver-blue, or blue-silver, bluish-silver, or silvery-blue (damn it! does it matter which color comes first?) red bull.
RED BULL ENERGY DRINK GIVES YOU WIIINGS.
It has 3 'I's indeed, I didn't make that up.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home