SYT/Pretty sexy babes
Got a big surprise when I found Harry (kept typing HAPPY, guess I'm just too happy) Potter's 7th book in my wardrobe!!! That is so sweet of you!! All the more sweeter because you're not a fan!!
Anyway, before I started reading it, I wanna know the gist of the story first. So I thought of Xiaxue's site. That was what I did before I'd read the previous book. I was pretty sure she'd write something about the book but not too much into it. Yea, I'm a fan of spoilers. Give me plenty of it.
Anyway, checked out her blog and found some SYT's blogs! They're really hot babes!!!
Check here and here.
Anyway, before I started reading it, I wanna know the gist of the story first. So I thought of Xiaxue's site. That was what I did before I'd read the previous book. I was pretty sure she'd write something about the book but not too much into it. Yea, I'm a fan of spoilers. Give me plenty of it.
Anyway, checked out her blog and found some SYT's blogs! They're really hot babes!!!
Check here and here.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home