Fans of my ninja shoes
Some colleagues of mine became very fascinated by this pair of sneakers with blue striped-socks which I wore during one of the cooking lessons weeks ago, which shall be referred to as the 'ninja shoes' hereon.
So I came back from holiday and returned to work last Monday, found that my mouse has evolved and now has legs on it. That was not it. EVERYTHING else had evolved and started growing feet!





A grand total of 9 pairs. Don't I have lovely colleagues? You guys just made my day, everyday.
So I came back from holiday and returned to work last Monday, found that my mouse has evolved and now has legs on it. That was not it. EVERYTHING else had evolved and started growing feet!





A grand total of 9 pairs. Don't I have lovely colleagues? You guys just made my day, everyday.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home