Time to get that booty shakin' again!
After such a long time!
After I discontinued my classes at JJ, been on the lookout for a new dance school and this one looks fun, hopefully.
Groove dance school is having these trial classes at $5 each.
Studio 1
2pm hip hop
3pm salsa
3.45pm free performance
4pm street chacha
5pm bachata
I would like to sign up for all trial classes at Studio 1, to check out their instructors and classes before I decide whether or not to continue my salsa with them. Looking for some company. Drop me a msg if you're keen.
For more pls check out http://www.groove.com.sg/courses.asp
After I discontinued my classes at JJ, been on the lookout for a new dance school and this one looks fun, hopefully.
Groove dance school is having these trial classes at $5 each.
Studio 1
2pm hip hop
3pm salsa
3.45pm free performance
4pm street chacha
5pm bachata
I would like to sign up for all trial classes at Studio 1, to check out their instructors and classes before I decide whether or not to continue my salsa with them. Looking for some company. Drop me a msg if you're keen.
For more pls check out http://www.groove.com.sg/courses.asp









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home