Tissue
This is a story I would like to share with all. It's the least I could do.
I had not been purchasing tissue from supermarket for a long time. Because I always choose to buy from street vendors who are old, less abled and don't seem to be able to work. Even though it's economical to buy from the supermarket but $1 for 3 or 4 packs isn't that unaffordable either. And although that dollar is not alot, but I'm sure it'll help their family live better. At least it is a 'visible' or tangible change of the life of one fellow human being which I could see or imagine. Instead of giving money to charity where you will not know whether that dollar will go into a building brick of the charity building or the golded water tap.
As I have recently chose to eat indoor and no longer eat at hawker centre, my tissue supply had stopped. So I had to go to the supermarket to restock. Can you believe I actually felt bad about it?! So to compensate for that, I decided to write this blog and encourage more people to buy tissue from street vendors instead of supermarket.
But also be wise do not buy from vendors who have the obvious look of a drug addict.
To be honest, I have not been doing much charity or at all, so with my limited ability, I try to help the society by doing this bit, this tiny bit. I hope I did not live in vain when I leave this world.
I had not been purchasing tissue from supermarket for a long time. Because I always choose to buy from street vendors who are old, less abled and don't seem to be able to work. Even though it's economical to buy from the supermarket but $1 for 3 or 4 packs isn't that unaffordable either. And although that dollar is not alot, but I'm sure it'll help their family live better. At least it is a 'visible' or tangible change of the life of one fellow human being which I could see or imagine. Instead of giving money to charity where you will not know whether that dollar will go into a building brick of the charity building or the golded water tap.
As I have recently chose to eat indoor and no longer eat at hawker centre, my tissue supply had stopped. So I had to go to the supermarket to restock. Can you believe I actually felt bad about it?! So to compensate for that, I decided to write this blog and encourage more people to buy tissue from street vendors instead of supermarket.
But also be wise do not buy from vendors who have the obvious look of a drug addict.
To be honest, I have not been doing much charity or at all, so with my limited ability, I try to help the society by doing this bit, this tiny bit. I hope I did not live in vain when I leave this world.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home