Nightmare
Have been having dreams lately. I deem such sleep restless night, as good as not sleeping. There was a long period of time when I could sleep without any dream and wake up fresh every morning.
My buddy said it's cuz I have too much thoughts in my mind lately, evil, fearful and worrisome thoughts maybe. I accepted this reasoning. Confession. I do have more evil, fearful and worrisome thoughts than before.
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
My buddy said it's cuz I have too much thoughts in my mind lately, evil, fearful and worrisome thoughts maybe. I accepted this reasoning. Confession. I do have more evil, fearful and worrisome thoughts than before.
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful
Live happy and be grateful









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home