I think I'm at the worst of my entire learning history. I have so far only handed in 1 homework out of the 2 labs and 3 tutorials for CZ. And the only 1 that I handed in is half completed, or maybe 30% completed. And what's worse is that I am skipping lectures and tutorials without a slight pinch of guilt! I am mad...
Stats midterm is this Saturday and I am still reading (note: it's 'reading', not 'studying') lecture 6 out of the 11 lectures that are going to be tested. Cath's been asking me to teach her, and I think I really disappoint her. Sorry Cath. Don't think I'm any better than you...
2102 and CZ midterm is next tue and I haven't even 'touched' them! I'm just stressed to the extent that I don't wanna do anything about it. I know I'm not doing my best, but I'm letting it happen. What is wrong with me?? I am just too tired... Maybe this is a kind of sickness, I used to have this, but not to this extent... I would just be grouchy and moody. Unlike now, I can still be happy. I think and I sincerely hope I'll recover from this illness, walk out of it. When all the midterms are over, I'll be able to pick up myself again and strive my best again. I WILL DO IT.
Had my Jap midterm last Thur and I think it was good. I'm hoping to get >80. I really wish I could. I believe I could. In my final, I will do my best to get A!!! I WILL! I REALLY WILL!! Jap is the only module in which I maintain my enthusiasm right from the beginning till now.
There's a Hiroshima homestay program opened for all NUS students. They'll go to Hiroshima and stay with the host famly for 10 days or so. It costs SGD1500. I was so tempted to go. But I thought if I spill all my money into this trip, my living hood could be jeopardised. In case you don't know, I'm funding myself, FULLY. So I'd better saved up more and go next year if there's such a chance again, and by then I believe I'd be more fluent in Jap. That would be better.
Stats midterm is this Saturday and I am still reading (note: it's 'reading', not 'studying') lecture 6 out of the 11 lectures that are going to be tested. Cath's been asking me to teach her, and I think I really disappoint her. Sorry Cath. Don't think I'm any better than you...
2102 and CZ midterm is next tue and I haven't even 'touched' them! I'm just stressed to the extent that I don't wanna do anything about it. I know I'm not doing my best, but I'm letting it happen. What is wrong with me?? I am just too tired... Maybe this is a kind of sickness, I used to have this, but not to this extent... I would just be grouchy and moody. Unlike now, I can still be happy. I think and I sincerely hope I'll recover from this illness, walk out of it. When all the midterms are over, I'll be able to pick up myself again and strive my best again. I WILL DO IT.
Had my Jap midterm last Thur and I think it was good. I'm hoping to get >80. I really wish I could. I believe I could. In my final, I will do my best to get A!!! I WILL! I REALLY WILL!! Jap is the only module in which I maintain my enthusiasm right from the beginning till now.
There's a Hiroshima homestay program opened for all NUS students. They'll go to Hiroshima and stay with the host famly for 10 days or so. It costs SGD1500. I was so tempted to go. But I thought if I spill all my money into this trip, my living hood could be jeopardised. In case you don't know, I'm funding myself, FULLY. So I'd better saved up more and go next year if there's such a chance again, and by then I believe I'd be more fluent in Jap. That would be better.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home