ARGH~~ GRR~~ things just pile up and I'm doing very little about it! Well at least I am not wasting my time chatting away online, which I used to do very often. CZ is giving me big headache... Stats as well, haven't been following what's been happening in class. Had 2101 test, upcoming next is Stats and 2102. Good luck to me.
2102 is really hard. I mean the module itself is hard, and the lecturer doesn't make it any better... it's like you prepare before class, you attend lecture and listen very attentively, then when you wanna note an important point the lecturer has just said, you forgot about it!! Can you see how bad it is?? It's not just me who's feeling this way, many feel it too. And the lecturer has got this French slang, so whenever he speaks, you'll hear "...ze DNA split, and zen..." haha~ Oh ya, and he speaks damn fast as well, like he doesn't need time to pause and think what he's gonna say next... beware Cath, you're gonna take this module next sem!!
Finally I think my flu has gone for good! Yea, small illness like flu takes me at least 2 weeks to recover. I was already taking leave from my job at simlim and tuition. But still I wasn't recovering fast enough... I shall take good care and not fall sick again. It really doesn't feel good. Especially in time of many assignments and CAs?? Take good care folks.
Done with my programs but the next headache comes. I don't know how to evaluate them! It's due on Saturday... I shall try hard...
Jap midterm tmrw. I am glad.
2102 is really hard. I mean the module itself is hard, and the lecturer doesn't make it any better... it's like you prepare before class, you attend lecture and listen very attentively, then when you wanna note an important point the lecturer has just said, you forgot about it!! Can you see how bad it is?? It's not just me who's feeling this way, many feel it too. And the lecturer has got this French slang, so whenever he speaks, you'll hear "...ze DNA split, and zen..." haha~ Oh ya, and he speaks damn fast as well, like he doesn't need time to pause and think what he's gonna say next... beware Cath, you're gonna take this module next sem!!
Finally I think my flu has gone for good! Yea, small illness like flu takes me at least 2 weeks to recover. I was already taking leave from my job at simlim and tuition. But still I wasn't recovering fast enough... I shall take good care and not fall sick again. It really doesn't feel good. Especially in time of many assignments and CAs?? Take good care folks.
Done with my programs but the next headache comes. I don't know how to evaluate them! It's due on Saturday... I shall try hard...
Jap midterm tmrw. I am glad.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home