Been sick... it's flu again. I'm very susceptible to flu virus... even though I'm popping a vitamin C pill everyday. Obviously that is not enough. Had severe block nose and runny nose yesterday. So I took out my nose stud believing that the hole is already permanent and will not heal. When I tried to put it back on this morning, it could't go thru!! I was so terrified!! But because I was almost late for my Jap tutorial, I decided to do sth to it when I get home later. Of course, worrying about whether it's healed forever throughout the course of the 1-hour tutorial.
After tutorial, I was feeling very sick (already forgotten abt my nose). But didn't wanna go home and rest just yet, CW suggested that we go to Tampines Mall. So we went. I bought a watch and he bought a pair of shoes. Ya, I like the watch very much!! Haha~ Really happy now!
Zach told me that his v200 was nearly confiscated by the Malaysian custom at JB when he went back today. They claimed that there's sucha law stating we are not allowed to bring in phones bought in Singapore to Malaysia. Ridiculous! So Zach turned back and didn't go into Malaysia. Sigh~ sometimes these Malaysia-malay officers just like to find us troubles. We all know what they really want with us... ya know what I mean? Zach was so damn pissed.
Shall go back to work tmrw. Been absent for 1 week. Scared they'll fire me if I don't go back. Haha~ I really need that job, ya know...
Oh ya, and I managed to put the stud back into its original position. Haha~
After tutorial, I was feeling very sick (already forgotten abt my nose). But didn't wanna go home and rest just yet, CW suggested that we go to Tampines Mall. So we went. I bought a watch and he bought a pair of shoes. Ya, I like the watch very much!! Haha~ Really happy now!
Zach told me that his v200 was nearly confiscated by the Malaysian custom at JB when he went back today. They claimed that there's sucha law stating we are not allowed to bring in phones bought in Singapore to Malaysia. Ridiculous! So Zach turned back and didn't go into Malaysia. Sigh~ sometimes these Malaysia-malay officers just like to find us troubles. We all know what they really want with us... ya know what I mean? Zach was so damn pissed.
Shall go back to work tmrw. Been absent for 1 week. Scared they'll fire me if I don't go back. Haha~ I really need that job, ya know...
Oh ya, and I managed to put the stud back into its original position. Haha~









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home