Birthday 2006
This is a long overdued post.
On my birthday night, W, E and I went out for dinner after work. It was late, apologies to that, girls. E's birthday was on that Friday and mine, Wednesday. So the night was for celebrating our birthdays. We met all sorts of weird ppl that night. First it was the cab driver, who was rather rude. Then it was the cafe cartel's staffs. Who kept sending us the bills after they served the food, asked us to check and confirm. Everytime we ordered a new item, they reissued bill, then check adn confirm again... total 4-5 times... was it because it was late, and they were hurrying us in a way to get lost? Or is it just a practise? If it is, what for? I totally cannot get it.

My sincere gratitude goes out to:
CW, for the flowers and the bear that you sent to my office! This is my last birthday with you. I'll forever remember it.
All my colleagues, for the cartier look-alike watch!
C and Q, for the necklace!!
You all got me just the things that I'd wanted!!
On my birthday night, W, E and I went out for dinner after work. It was late, apologies to that, girls. E's birthday was on that Friday and mine, Wednesday. So the night was for celebrating our birthdays. We met all sorts of weird ppl that night. First it was the cab driver, who was rather rude. Then it was the cafe cartel's staffs. Who kept sending us the bills after they served the food, asked us to check and confirm. Everytime we ordered a new item, they reissued bill, then check adn confirm again... total 4-5 times... was it because it was late, and they were hurrying us in a way to get lost? Or is it just a practise? If it is, what for? I totally cannot get it.

My sincere gratitude goes out to:
CW, for the flowers and the bear that you sent to my office! This is my last birthday with you. I'll forever remember it.
All my colleagues, for the cartier look-alike watch!
C and Q, for the necklace!!
You all got me just the things that I'd wanted!!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home