Lessons learnt
I learnt, not to trust someone easily, especially men. definitely not referring to CW here. He can be trusted, completely!
I learnt, the importance of living independently. Rely on noone, but yourself.
I learnt, the right to reject. I am nice, but I may still say no.
I also learnt, love is a tool, to some. To such crooks, what goes around, comes around. Just wait for your turn.
I learnt, managers are not always right, and they might not be the best example.
I learnt, the importance of living independently. Rely on noone, but yourself.
I learnt, the right to reject. I am nice, but I may still say no.
I also learnt, love is a tool, to some. To such crooks, what goes around, comes around. Just wait for your turn.
I learnt, managers are not always right, and they might not be the best example.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home