流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~����׷��
~Fantastic Tioman trip
~Dancing course
~Work Stress
~Happy Valentine's Day!!
~Annoying Train co.
~Sudoku
~Twinkle twinkle little star - Indian version
~Happy new yr
~Dept Christmas Party


金曜日, 5月 12, 2006

3 Guangzhou colleagues

This post is specially dedicated to San, Pen and Jer. Think I did not mention about our 3 colleagues from Guangzhou processing centre before. Well, it's still not too late to tell you about them now.

First batch was Jer, San and Wk. San and Wk are a couple. So Jer was kinda lonely here, maybe because of that he was rather quiet most of the time. I didn't really have tht much of memory then. Probably I did, it's just that my pathetic memory could not register them. They were sent to Sg to assst us in our merger, cos we were expecting the work load to increase, if not double. Initially the plan was for them to stay only 3 months. But at the end of tht 3 months, Jer was requested to stay behind for another 3 months, San and Wk went back to Guangzhou as planned, Pen and Kyl then came to replace them.

But unfortunately Kyl was not able to obtain a temp work pass, so he had to go back to Guangzhou, then came San again! We were all so glad to see San back in Sg. But she was not really, cos Wk did not come with her.

Anyhow, the combi now becomes Pen, Jer and San. This is when we all started growing closer. They were housed in a service apartment with great facilities and all. So we were often invited to their apartment for dinner, and Jer would cook for all of us. By this time, Jer already 'opened up' and became more chatty. Then we would all talk, joke, bitch about anything and everything. I learnt many things from them, their experiences, life in ML Guangzhou, life in Guangzhou.... (btw, my co. is now Maersk Line, no longer Maersk SeaLand) It was fun, I really enjoyed myself while with them. Although from different countries, background and lingo, we have no communication problem at all. On a side note, sometimes I think I am not independent at all, I become dependent on others easily. Which is another topic that I'll dwell on in coming days.

I really grew so attached to them. On their last day at work, there was a little farewell. At which tears welled up my eyes, but I managed to hold them back and not cry. Can't imagine if I had just cried like tht in front of the entire office... Woo~ not a pretty sight. On the night before they left, the 3 of us (the PP girls if you still remember) gave them a card each. Jer commented that he had not had such feelings in a long time, it was the feeling that he once had when he was graduating from sch. I felt the same too.

Enough story. Pictures now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From left: Eve, Pen, Jer, San, me. Wen was giving training at HBF office, couldn't join us in time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jer with his frying pan in action. He was choked by the red hot chilli padi that he was frying.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eve and I trynna help out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First dish, Brocolli with ultra smooth beef ��<������ţ��

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Second dish, Celery with ultra smooth pork ���۳�������

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is French beans with crab stick. �ڹ궹��з��

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kangkong it is. ޳��

For more pictures, pls visit My multiply.

Before I met Jer, I thought I am considered not bad in cooking already, for working adults my age working in Sg at least. I mean comparing myself with Eve and Wen. Pls dun kill me... I really admire Jer now. When he's cooking, his facial expressions and body language gives others the feeling that it is just a piece of cake. Unlike me, when I'm cooking, I need to constantly try out whatever I'm cooking to taste the flavor, feel the texture, but Jer doesn't do any of these at all. This really impresses me.

At least I now know that, if there's a day when I am sent to Guangzhou for exchange, I wil not be lonely.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com