I've changed
CW said I've changed, that I've become vain, and shallow. I reckon that should leave him no regrets leaving me.
I can explain, not that I agree with him though. I have not become shallow. I dunno why he felt so. Maybe he thinks I became shallow because I've become more vain? I suppose vain = excessively care of one's appearance.
I did become more concern about my appearance, but I do not think it is excessive. And I do it because I realise how powerful one's appearance can be, and it is indeed a good tool, other than boosting one's confidence. (well some might say only hollow ppl needs appearances to boost their confidence. well, say whatever you like, and I disagree) By saying that I do not mean I am going to sell myself by my appearance simply and disregard my inner worth . I am saying it is a useful tool to open up doors. We've all seen all the researches conducted by many concluding how pleasant looking ppl are more successful in life. I don't care if you disagree with these researches or how you don't give a damn to this bullshit. It doesn't concern me whether you believe or not, I know what I am worth. And that is all that matters to me.
I can explain, not that I agree with him though. I have not become shallow. I dunno why he felt so. Maybe he thinks I became shallow because I've become more vain? I suppose vain = excessively care of one's appearance.
I did become more concern about my appearance, but I do not think it is excessive. And I do it because I realise how powerful one's appearance can be, and it is indeed a good tool, other than boosting one's confidence. (well some might say only hollow ppl needs appearances to boost their confidence. well, say whatever you like, and I disagree) By saying that I do not mean I am going to sell myself by my appearance simply and disregard my inner worth . I am saying it is a useful tool to open up doors. We've all seen all the researches conducted by many concluding how pleasant looking ppl are more successful in life. I don't care if you disagree with these researches or how you don't give a damn to this bullshit. It doesn't concern me whether you believe or not, I know what I am worth. And that is all that matters to me.









1 Comments:
At 1:00 午前,
匿名 said…
First of all, I did not say that you are shallow, I said that you are shallow now compared to the Ruby that I know last time. Besides that, I just want you know that it is not you concerning more about your own appearance that makes me feel that you've changed. It's how you care about OTHERS' appearance that bothers me. Think about it.
コメントを投稿
<< Home