Back from Japan
Another 18 days w/o blogging. Was in Japan from 1st June till 10th June. Had great fun and took plenty of pix!! In the process of uploading now.
Had wanted to blog abt my experiences in Japan in great details. But find that extremely time consuming and unnecessary. Figured maybe highlights will do just fine.
Been kinda occupied since my return. Haven't really had much time for myself. Things at work changed, but not really changed on the surface. Things are complicated. New manager, new style of working, need to adapt to the new boss... etc. Many things.
Other than changes at work, there's the accomodation issue. Our flat contract is pending renewal. The guy who had wanted to join us now found a new job at Tanah Merah which makes it extremely inconvenient to stay in CCK. So we need a flat mate now to occupy the single room. It's not that we do not have candidates, we do have quite a few interested applicants, but Z and I are rather picky in choosing an appropriate flatmate, for we know how hard it is to live with someone with different living habits under one roof, not to mention different cultures and values. We do not want to compromise our criteria as it is of utmost importance to find someone we're comfortable with. Well, we'll see. ... Was just informed by Z that the original flatmate to-be now has a friend who will back him up should he withdraw. Wow~ that is great news! Hopefully 3 of us shall live happily ever after under one roof.
Other than above, CW will go to OZ soon, which I shall not elaborate. I am gonna go through hella of hard time, to live w/o him. But I am confident that I will survive through it, and become stronger. I have to.
Went back home after my trip, to attend my uncle's wedding. Leslie can now talk, I mean converse! He would tell you what he wants, or not; he would also initiate conversation with you. He's so much more fun to be with now!!! Toddlers this age is the most fun to be with. Only wish he could remain at this stage forever... For when he grows older, he will have an opinion of his own, would begin to retaliate and become disobedient. Oh by the way, he can now control his pee.
This month is my birthday month! There are plenty of 20% discount for birthday members. So, a huge excuse to shop shop shop, other than GSS. Already spent a bomb... shall control now before I go bankkrupt.
Happy shopping!!
Had wanted to blog abt my experiences in Japan in great details. But find that extremely time consuming and unnecessary. Figured maybe highlights will do just fine.
Been kinda occupied since my return. Haven't really had much time for myself. Things at work changed, but not really changed on the surface. Things are complicated. New manager, new style of working, need to adapt to the new boss... etc. Many things.
Other than changes at work, there's the accomodation issue. Our flat contract is pending renewal. The guy who had wanted to join us now found a new job at Tanah Merah which makes it extremely inconvenient to stay in CCK. So we need a flat mate now to occupy the single room. It's not that we do not have candidates, we do have quite a few interested applicants, but Z and I are rather picky in choosing an appropriate flatmate, for we know how hard it is to live with someone with different living habits under one roof, not to mention different cultures and values. We do not want to compromise our criteria as it is of utmost importance to find someone we're comfortable with. Well, we'll see. ... Was just informed by Z that the original flatmate to-be now has a friend who will back him up should he withdraw. Wow~ that is great news! Hopefully 3 of us shall live happily ever after under one roof.
Other than above, CW will go to OZ soon, which I shall not elaborate. I am gonna go through hella of hard time, to live w/o him. But I am confident that I will survive through it, and become stronger. I have to.
Went back home after my trip, to attend my uncle's wedding. Leslie can now talk, I mean converse! He would tell you what he wants, or not; he would also initiate conversation with you. He's so much more fun to be with now!!! Toddlers this age is the most fun to be with. Only wish he could remain at this stage forever... For when he grows older, he will have an opinion of his own, would begin to retaliate and become disobedient. Oh by the way, he can now control his pee.
This month is my birthday month! There are plenty of 20% discount for birthday members. So, a huge excuse to shop shop shop, other than GSS. Already spent a bomb... shall control now before I go bankkrupt.
Happy shopping!!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home