So you think I've always been lucky? Find out why
Read this article in the magazine, which I'd like to share with all.
We've all been asked this question, are you a person who sees a glass of water as being half empty or half full? And we all know what that means.
Lucky ppl are always open to possibilities. The luckiest ppl are those who have the most flexibility of behaviour and keep themselves open to apertures of opportunity. What comes first? You being open or the opportunity? Of course, you need to be open first.
We can influence our luck by being open to new experiences, ideas. Lucky ppl embrace risks, unlucky ppl generally dislike changes. They reject opportunity in the face because it means a change of routine. They fear the unknown and what that may deliver. I'm not saying I like changes, or I am not fear of the unknown. I am just saying, practise openness; be relaxed about what's going on around you. You'll see more than you'd thought you would.
Well, work wise, when one shows up for work, the way one works shows ppl who you are. Going the extra mile with ppl and situations brings with it a windfall of opportunity and who knows what else!
If you were enterprising, you would take advantage of a situation and make it 'work for you', rather than closing the door on what you see as a dead end even before you've got started. 'Working for you' can be loosely translated into your ability to be creative within a situation and to think laterally on how you can improve it.
Lucky ppl always look at situations positively and even if sth bad happens, they try to look on the bright side rather than dwelling at the worst case scenario. When they fail at sth, they look on the incident as feedback and try to do things differently in future.
Seize the day and your luck factor will reward you and lead you down new avenues that'll eventually lead to what's closest to your heart!!
I've always claimed I have been lucky in my life thus far, without realising that I am actually being positive, being open, that brought me all my luck in life.
After reading this article, flashes and memories of some friends, incidences and words started popping up in my head, that made me wanna share this article with all.
Some might think this article a total bullshit and a typical counselling article which only talks about ideal. Well, if you insist, it doesn't hurt me at all. And as the article says... you know what.
That's all I have for you folks. If you still think I'm born lucky, what else can I say.
GOOD LUCK~!
We've all been asked this question, are you a person who sees a glass of water as being half empty or half full? And we all know what that means.
Lucky ppl are always open to possibilities. The luckiest ppl are those who have the most flexibility of behaviour and keep themselves open to apertures of opportunity. What comes first? You being open or the opportunity? Of course, you need to be open first.
We can influence our luck by being open to new experiences, ideas. Lucky ppl embrace risks, unlucky ppl generally dislike changes. They reject opportunity in the face because it means a change of routine. They fear the unknown and what that may deliver. I'm not saying I like changes, or I am not fear of the unknown. I am just saying, practise openness; be relaxed about what's going on around you. You'll see more than you'd thought you would.
Well, work wise, when one shows up for work, the way one works shows ppl who you are. Going the extra mile with ppl and situations brings with it a windfall of opportunity and who knows what else!
If you were enterprising, you would take advantage of a situation and make it 'work for you', rather than closing the door on what you see as a dead end even before you've got started. 'Working for you' can be loosely translated into your ability to be creative within a situation and to think laterally on how you can improve it.
Lucky ppl always look at situations positively and even if sth bad happens, they try to look on the bright side rather than dwelling at the worst case scenario. When they fail at sth, they look on the incident as feedback and try to do things differently in future.
Seize the day and your luck factor will reward you and lead you down new avenues that'll eventually lead to what's closest to your heart!!
I've always claimed I have been lucky in my life thus far, without realising that I am actually being positive, being open, that brought me all my luck in life.
After reading this article, flashes and memories of some friends, incidences and words started popping up in my head, that made me wanna share this article with all.
Some might think this article a total bullshit and a typical counselling article which only talks about ideal. Well, if you insist, it doesn't hurt me at all. And as the article says... you know what.
That's all I have for you folks. If you still think I'm born lucky, what else can I say.
GOOD LUCK~!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home