oh i forgot to mention tht i got back my CZ midterm paper... guess wat? i got the lowest mark in the entire cohort... a meagre 24 upon 100... wonder how my stats midterm will be like...
begin to wonder, am i suffering from depression? I dun wanna go sch, i dun wanna go out, i dun flinch when i dun hand in homework, dun even wanna chat with ppl online, dun wanna do anything... i just wanna stay in bed all day, sleeping. but i supposed ppl who's suffering fr depression usually do not realise tht they r in it. rite?
some nurses ie. 1 guy and 3 ladies from CGH came to view the master bedroom next door last nite. I somehow got to know that the one who is moving in is the male nurse. I wonder y my landlord would do that??? I mean i am a single girl staying here alone, aren't they worried? Or maybe they r so desperate to rent out the room tht it never even crossed their mind...
i'm thinking of moving to campus next semester... now i realise the effect of travelling on me... it's bad, really bad...
begin to wonder, am i suffering from depression? I dun wanna go sch, i dun wanna go out, i dun flinch when i dun hand in homework, dun even wanna chat with ppl online, dun wanna do anything... i just wanna stay in bed all day, sleeping. but i supposed ppl who's suffering fr depression usually do not realise tht they r in it. rite?
some nurses ie. 1 guy and 3 ladies from CGH came to view the master bedroom next door last nite. I somehow got to know that the one who is moving in is the male nurse. I wonder y my landlord would do that??? I mean i am a single girl staying here alone, aren't they worried? Or maybe they r so desperate to rent out the room tht it never even crossed their mind...
i'm thinking of moving to campus next semester... now i realise the effect of travelling on me... it's bad, really bad...









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home