I've been downloading Friends, the entire 9 seasons I mean. Yea, that is going to consume my measly 20GB of harddisk. So I'm burning them into CDs!! Ha, you can borrow from me!!
I have been dreaming about monsters lately. It seems only young children dream about monsters but I am having these dreams lately. And each one is a subsequent episode of the other. Maybe I shall call it troll or dinosaur. It walks like a troll, big as a dinosaur, but doesn't eat humans. What happen in my dream is that there's this particular day of the month when this creature will just walk into my grandmother's old village house where all only my cousins and siblings and I are present. The adults were never present in the dream, strangely. We knew that the creature is coming when we hear thunderous footstep, ya know like you see in JP, yea, it's like that. That's when he walks into the house, from the back to the front, slowly, step by step while each of us trying to find a place to hide, in the closet, underneath the bed or just stay as inconspicuous as possible hoping that he'd not notice us. So far I'd ben getting away by hiding under the bed or just cover myself up in a blanket. But this morning, I was noticed by IT when I was trying to fit into the middle deck of a closet!! Yea, then I realise I could just open my eyes and escape from the dream. So I was struggling whether to open my eyes. To open, to run away from the creature. To stay close, cos I don't wanna wake up and go school. Ha~ So I was quite conscious even in dream.
I'm so in love with Friends that I truly wish I have such good bunch of friends in real life! I mean, isn't it good to have them to depend on when you are down and away from home? I'm not a homey person, so even when I'm around my family, I wouldn't let my feelings show. So I truly wish god or whoever up there to send me such bunch of friends to live with me some time in future. Yea, maybe after I start working. I JUST LOVE FRIENDS!!!
Got back my Jap paper! Got a mark that is near full, but am not quite satisfied cos I lost 2 careless marks. I am still quite happy overall. I know I shouldn't complain. So I shall just shut up.
I have been dreaming about monsters lately. It seems only young children dream about monsters but I am having these dreams lately. And each one is a subsequent episode of the other. Maybe I shall call it troll or dinosaur. It walks like a troll, big as a dinosaur, but doesn't eat humans. What happen in my dream is that there's this particular day of the month when this creature will just walk into my grandmother's old village house where all only my cousins and siblings and I are present. The adults were never present in the dream, strangely. We knew that the creature is coming when we hear thunderous footstep, ya know like you see in JP, yea, it's like that. That's when he walks into the house, from the back to the front, slowly, step by step while each of us trying to find a place to hide, in the closet, underneath the bed or just stay as inconspicuous as possible hoping that he'd not notice us. So far I'd ben getting away by hiding under the bed or just cover myself up in a blanket. But this morning, I was noticed by IT when I was trying to fit into the middle deck of a closet!! Yea, then I realise I could just open my eyes and escape from the dream. So I was struggling whether to open my eyes. To open, to run away from the creature. To stay close, cos I don't wanna wake up and go school. Ha~ So I was quite conscious even in dream.
I'm so in love with Friends that I truly wish I have such good bunch of friends in real life! I mean, isn't it good to have them to depend on when you are down and away from home? I'm not a homey person, so even when I'm around my family, I wouldn't let my feelings show. So I truly wish god or whoever up there to send me such bunch of friends to live with me some time in future. Yea, maybe after I start working. I JUST LOVE FRIENDS!!!
Got back my Jap paper! Got a mark that is near full, but am not quite satisfied cos I lost 2 careless marks. I am still quite happy overall. I know I shouldn't complain. So I shall just shut up.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home