All tests are OVER!! at least for now.
So the next terrible thingS that could happen is getting back the results. I'll get back my Jap tmrw, no, I should say today since it's already after 12. I'm hoping to get near-full marks. I'm hoping... As for the rest, sigh, I shall let the markers decide my fate....
I am so used to binging, that I need to binge on sth every other night!! Without it, I just feel uncomfy... I shall try to curb on that. I have no plan in any way to pump up my body size just yet.
Went to bizad for the FIRST time in my life to have lunch. Maybe I should be ashamed that it is my first time stepping into bizad although I'm very much a yr 2 student...The jiao zi there is simply... SUPERB!! So nice that I'm eating something else now and imagining the taste of it! You must try!! And bizad canteen has got so many things that science n arts canteen don't offer, ie. tomyum, kebab, bakkutteh(BKT)!! BKT is really my favourite!! But I haven't got enough space in my stomach to try that out yet. So BKT, wait for me!!
Hmm... I think it's time for me to really do a revision on everything. I mean, I've been skipping lectures and tutorials, so i basically know nothing about what's going on in classes. Let's see, from tmrw onwards, I'll spend a week each on the 4 modules (Jap not included) in order to catch up. Then by the time I'm done with that, It'll be Nov, which is time to start preparing for exam. As a start, I shall be attending the 8am lecture tmrw. I can do it!!!
I shall to be able to wake up for lecture tmrw morning, I shall go nemasu (Jap for sleep) now! Oyasumi nasai(Jap for good night)!
So the next terrible thingS that could happen is getting back the results. I'll get back my Jap tmrw, no, I should say today since it's already after 12. I'm hoping to get near-full marks. I'm hoping... As for the rest, sigh, I shall let the markers decide my fate....
I am so used to binging, that I need to binge on sth every other night!! Without it, I just feel uncomfy... I shall try to curb on that. I have no plan in any way to pump up my body size just yet.
Went to bizad for the FIRST time in my life to have lunch. Maybe I should be ashamed that it is my first time stepping into bizad although I'm very much a yr 2 student...The jiao zi there is simply... SUPERB!! So nice that I'm eating something else now and imagining the taste of it! You must try!! And bizad canteen has got so many things that science n arts canteen don't offer, ie. tomyum, kebab, bakkutteh(BKT)!! BKT is really my favourite!! But I haven't got enough space in my stomach to try that out yet. So BKT, wait for me!!
Hmm... I think it's time for me to really do a revision on everything. I mean, I've been skipping lectures and tutorials, so i basically know nothing about what's going on in classes. Let's see, from tmrw onwards, I'll spend a week each on the 4 modules (Jap not included) in order to catch up. Then by the time I'm done with that, It'll be Nov, which is time to start preparing for exam. As a start, I shall be attending the 8am lecture tmrw. I can do it!!!
I shall to be able to wake up for lecture tmrw morning, I shall go nemasu (Jap for sleep) now! Oyasumi nasai(Jap for good night)!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home