流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~oh i forgot to mention tht i got back my CZ midter...
~This is supposed to be a secret, to my family memb...
~my goodness... i haven't been attending any LSM le...
~Seriously think about it, I'm ONLY taking Jap seri...
~I've been downloading Friends, the entire 9 season...
~All tests are OVER!! at least for now. So the next...
~Stats test is over and all I wish now is I don't g...
~I think I'm at the worst of my entire learning his...
~ARGH~~ GRR~~ things just pile up and I'm doing ver...
~I'M STILL SUFFERING FROM BLOCKED NOSE!!! I really ...


土曜日, 10月 25, 2003
my stats got 24.5/39... that's very very unexpecting considering i crapped thru all the suggestive questions... but i'm grateful, i really am.

now i have to buck up on my CZ... it has no textbook, no reference no nothing. I somehow managed to borrow some relevant material from my friend in SOC. I sure hope it's gonna help...

and Stats project... sigh~ if there's only CW and I in our group, we would dare to risk that 20% not to hand it in. But bcos Cath is in our group, we'll have to hand something in no matter wat. Cath, give me some time ok? and it's due on 4 Nov.

Tmrw will be my last day at work in Skylet. I'll be focusing on my exam after tmrw. FINALLY~ phew~ but I will be returning to work after exam, which is in December. I hope they'll still want me by then~

CW has started a blog too!! OMG!! the guy who could not understand y i keep an online diary has started a blog!!! Hahahahahahaahahahaha~
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com