Public holiday eve Partying - SUX
Was thrilled that it's a public holiday today, cos that means I get to drink and do silly things!!
Unfortunately, the whole of Singapore thought likewise. Which conveniently slipped my mind as I was over-thrilled by the idea of partying with both my colleagues and my flatmates, and a hot-date after.
Queues at every club were looooong, so intimidatingly long that the sight of queues made me sick now. This is the first time which I actually felt sick and tired to go out and have fun. The queue didn't just end outside the clubs, once you got in, there were more queues to get into the different rooms/halls. Good gracious! Go home and sleep already, kids! And once you get in, the crowds were disgusting. Argghh... I really mean disgusting! It was just so crowded that I'd not ceased having human contact with so many men/women/boys/girls to just move from the door to the bar. By which time my tipsiness was completely gone, I was not only sober then but grew annoyed by this crazy crowd. It was sick! By the time I left this crazy place, which was after 2am, the queue was still as crazily long as ever. This is madness.
Bars were okay. Except that I had my stupid bag with me and needed the deposit locker/counter at clubs, without which I couldn't dance. I couldn't believe it when I saw a "FULL" signage at the deposit counter!!! The night was completely ruined.
I'd never hated crowds this much. Look at what terrible effect crowds have casted on me.
Lesson learnt. NEVER ever go to clubs on the eve of public holidays. It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
Unfortunately, the whole of Singapore thought likewise. Which conveniently slipped my mind as I was over-thrilled by the idea of partying with both my colleagues and my flatmates, and a hot-date after.
Queues at every club were looooong, so intimidatingly long that the sight of queues made me sick now. This is the first time which I actually felt sick and tired to go out and have fun. The queue didn't just end outside the clubs, once you got in, there were more queues to get into the different rooms/halls. Good gracious! Go home and sleep already, kids! And once you get in, the crowds were disgusting. Argghh... I really mean disgusting! It was just so crowded that I'd not ceased having human contact with so many men/women/boys/girls to just move from the door to the bar. By which time my tipsiness was completely gone, I was not only sober then but grew annoyed by this crazy crowd. It was sick! By the time I left this crazy place, which was after 2am, the queue was still as crazily long as ever. This is madness.
Bars were okay. Except that I had my stupid bag with me and needed the deposit locker/counter at clubs, without which I couldn't dance. I couldn't believe it when I saw a "FULL" signage at the deposit counter!!! The night was completely ruined.
I'd never hated crowds this much. Look at what terrible effect crowds have casted on me.
Lesson learnt. NEVER ever go to clubs on the eve of public holidays. It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.
It sux.









1 Comments:
At 9:28 午後,
大梦想家的<<梦想号>> said…
haha...you just went to the wrong place. Had already asked u to come to Union Square. It is really great! We meet none of the hassle that you encountered. THe night itself was superb and we are really relax and enjoy!! What a great night!!
コメントを投稿
<< Home