Price to pay for being nice 2
In the morning,
Fellow coll: Hey girls, thank you and I'm sorry. I shall buy you girls a pair of tickets...
Us: No, we have a better idea. *present him with the bill*
Fellow coll: What is it? *took over bill and read*
2 seconds later,
Fellow coll: Oh, this is not much and I'll pay you *while digging out his wallet*
Us: *Stunned and stared at each other, talking: Is he going to pay us in full? using eyes*
Fellow coll: *handing us a 100 dollar note* Here you go. Keep the change.
Us: *still talking to each other using eyes: Is he serious?*
Me: Thank you.
We invited him for a nice lunch tmrw, but too bad he can't make it.
It drew to a good closure. ;) Aren't we just so adorable?
Fellow coll: Hey girls, thank you and I'm sorry. I shall buy you girls a pair of tickets...
Us: No, we have a better idea. *present him with the bill*
Fellow coll: What is it? *took over bill and read*
2 seconds later,
Fellow coll: Oh, this is not much and I'll pay you *while digging out his wallet*
Us: *Stunned and stared at each other, talking: Is he going to pay us in full? using eyes*
Fellow coll: *handing us a 100 dollar note* Here you go. Keep the change.
Us: *still talking to each other using eyes: Is he serious?*
Me: Thank you.
We invited him for a nice lunch tmrw, but too bad he can't make it.
It drew to a good closure. ;) Aren't we just so adorable?









1 Comments:
At 10:25 午後,
大梦想家的<<梦想号>> said…
Haha...that's a good one! He really foot the bill!!!
コメントを投稿
<< Home