How I Met Your Mother
Does that sound like a sitcom name to you? Well it is. And it's GREAT! It's cool! And it's absolutely AWESOME!~ You gotta check this out. I'm totally loving it! Although I believe I'm somewhat behind time, that I learn of this show only now and not any earlier...
Setting, again, is in the big apple with 5 friends as the main cast and stories evolve around their daily lives, much like Friends. But I assure you that this is funnier than Friends and better!
And Barnie is the coolest guy in the show, minus his womanising character. He's funny. Oh and guys, check out his blog!
Happy watching!!
Setting, again, is in the big apple with 5 friends as the main cast and stories evolve around their daily lives, much like Friends. But I assure you that this is funnier than Friends and better!
And Barnie is the coolest guy in the show, minus his womanising character. He's funny. Oh and guys, check out his blog!
Happy watching!!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home