|
流氓公主共和国
|
|
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza! OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON. ![]() **warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size. ![]() Disclaimer If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.
Quotes Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around Word of the Day
Free content
provided by The Free Dictionary
Article of the Day
Free content
provided by The Free Dictionary
Today's Birthday
Free content
provided by The Free Dictionary
In the News
Free content
provided by The Free Dictionary
Quotation of the Day
Free content
provided by The Free Dictionary
Photo Albums 写真冊
Favourites 大好き ~ chili padi ~ tomyum ~ chawanmushi ~ teppanyaki ![]() Hates 大嫌い ~ cigarettes ~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!! ![]() ![]() Some Links ~ My favourite DJs ~ Interesting radio shows ~ Dr Liew ~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter ~ Blogger.com ~ Blogskins.com
Recent silver strands ~Halloween 2007 @ Zouk ~My iPod to be ~Halloween Party this Saturday! ~Mister Donut!!! ~TAIPEI was FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC!! ~The day I joined a website looking for no strings sex ~W-I-S-E ~31 Things in Surviving the Game of Love ~Lazy Peter ~The Legendary Sexy Ass |
|
|
0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home