流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~31 Things in Surviving the Game of Love
~Lazy Peter
~The Legendary Sexy Ass
~Jerky Lift Scare
~Welcome to the club
~Toyland @ work
~Slap Countdown
~Bandwidth reseller
~Fashiontv Cruise was in Singapore!
~Testing


火曜日, 10月 09, 2007

W-I-S-E

Okay, this is to kill time and mean absolutely nothing, especially to ppl outside of my working circle, you will not get it. Again, this is complete crap.

The Extremely Old County (until I could think of a better name) is made up of 4 main pillars which signify the 4 main functions in a county that support it and keep it alive.

Using the similar idea, a new county called WAJ Corp (short for WangJiao)
was formed. To mimic the 4 main pillars of the Extremely Old County, the 4 main pillars of WAJ are Bread Toasting, Drinks, Cashier, CUP. With these 4 main functions, 4 BAs (business used email addresses) were born. They are:

WAJBRE for Bread Toasting;
WAJDRI for Drinks;
WAJCAX for Cashier; and
WAJCUP for the PIC of passing cups of the right sizes to WAJDRI.

Also, along with it came the management trainee, Wang International Selling Education, abbreviated as W-I-S-E (pronounced as 'wy-see'). Honoured to be the pioneer batch of WISE in the history of WAJ is Charles Fernando, aka WangZai. With his diligent training in different functions, he is exposed to different aspects of the business and in due time, he shall take over the responsibility from Mr Old Wang and succeed WAJ Corp.

Total crap, I know. I've got nothing better to do.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com