Desperate Housewives
Tom: Lynnete and I are sort of going thru a rough patch.
Rick: Yea she told me.
Tom: And then u came along and wham, it's the perfect storm. You're young, good looking, sensitive, and way more fun than 5 screaming kids and a cranky in-bed husband.
Rick: Tom, seriously nothing has happened.
Tom: And nothing is going to. You're going to quit.
Rick: No I'm not going to. If you want me to go, go on and fire me.
Tom: You'd like that one, don't u? Let Lynette fight for you and I'm the jealous husband who can't trust his wife. No, u have to quit,
Rick: I'm staying as long as Lynette wants me there. And make no mistake, she wants me there.
Tom: Oh buddy, u're not thinking this through. Because Lynette will never leave her family. So the very best that u can hope for is to catch her at her weak moment. And leave a wound in her marriage that will take yrs to heal. But it will heal. Because I'll stand by her and love her just as hard as she hates herself for what she did.
------------------
Rick: Did he misinterpret it? Or did he just say what is obvious that u and i can't admit?
Lynette: I dunno what u're talking about, Rick. There's nothing to admit.
Rick: How long are we gonna kid ourselves? I have feelings for u, I knw u feel sth for me.
Lynette: Stop! Dun say. You cannot say these things.
Rick: We both knw it's true. We've been flirting since we met.
Lynette: Yes flirting that's it. Tht's wat married ppl do, bcos we knw there's a line u dun cross. Or maybe I've got close to that line and maybe I enjoyed getting close to that line but I've never once crossed it.
Rick: I knw I dun have much to offer...
Lynette: Look I have nothing to offer, I'm taken.
Rick: Great great. Now what, u're mad at me?
Lynette: Yea I'm mad bcos I love our nights tgt bcos it makes me feel sexy and happy and god how I needed that. And now it's over. U ruined it. U can't work here anymore.
There are things you can never say even though it's bloody obvious and bloody true. You just can't say it out, because once you say it out, it's broken and ruined. The magic and the secret of it all.
Rick: Yea she told me.
Tom: And then u came along and wham, it's the perfect storm. You're young, good looking, sensitive, and way more fun than 5 screaming kids and a cranky in-bed husband.
Rick: Tom, seriously nothing has happened.
Tom: And nothing is going to. You're going to quit.
Rick: No I'm not going to. If you want me to go, go on and fire me.
Tom: You'd like that one, don't u? Let Lynette fight for you and I'm the jealous husband who can't trust his wife. No, u have to quit,
Rick: I'm staying as long as Lynette wants me there. And make no mistake, she wants me there.
Tom: Oh buddy, u're not thinking this through. Because Lynette will never leave her family. So the very best that u can hope for is to catch her at her weak moment. And leave a wound in her marriage that will take yrs to heal. But it will heal. Because I'll stand by her and love her just as hard as she hates herself for what she did.
------------------
Rick: Did he misinterpret it? Or did he just say what is obvious that u and i can't admit?
Lynette: I dunno what u're talking about, Rick. There's nothing to admit.
Rick: How long are we gonna kid ourselves? I have feelings for u, I knw u feel sth for me.
Lynette: Stop! Dun say. You cannot say these things.
Rick: We both knw it's true. We've been flirting since we met.
Lynette: Yes flirting that's it. Tht's wat married ppl do, bcos we knw there's a line u dun cross. Or maybe I've got close to that line and maybe I enjoyed getting close to that line but I've never once crossed it.
Rick: I knw I dun have much to offer...
Lynette: Look I have nothing to offer, I'm taken.
Rick: Great great. Now what, u're mad at me?
Lynette: Yea I'm mad bcos I love our nights tgt bcos it makes me feel sexy and happy and god how I needed that. And now it's over. U ruined it. U can't work here anymore.
There are things you can never say even though it's bloody obvious and bloody true. You just can't say it out, because once you say it out, it's broken and ruined. The magic and the secret of it all.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home