Dragonfly
What is wrong in Dragonfly???? Why do ppl just stand and watch the stage performance??? Why did noone dance and have fun???
They played canto/mandarin pop in there. The place was very crowded. So what's the problem with these ppl? I hadn't a clue to some of the songs they played in there. Okay, it's reasonable cos I ain't exactly a mandarin/cantonese pop listener, but one of my mates who was there with us is a true mandarin pop fan and he had not a clue either!
No comments, and I'm not going there again.
They played canto/mandarin pop in there. The place was very crowded. So what's the problem with these ppl? I hadn't a clue to some of the songs they played in there. Okay, it's reasonable cos I ain't exactly a mandarin/cantonese pop listener, but one of my mates who was there with us is a true mandarin pop fan and he had not a clue either!
No comments, and I'm not going there again.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home