Moving on
You constantly wonder where he's at when he's not logging on.
You constantly wonder what he's doing and whom he's with.
You constantly have to fight the urge to miss him.
You constantly have to fight the urge to call him.
Even when he's online, you will try not to talk to him cos you want to detach from him.
Love sucks. Why did I involve myself in one in the first place?
I said I had to start mastering the life of an awesome single girl a while ago, and to date I haven't. Even though I proclaim BEING SINGLE IS AWESOME. My inability to enjoy it does not refute the statement though.
Happy Singapore National Day.
You constantly wonder what he's doing and whom he's with.
You constantly have to fight the urge to miss him.
You constantly have to fight the urge to call him.
Even when he's online, you will try not to talk to him cos you want to detach from him.
Love sucks. Why did I involve myself in one in the first place?
I said I had to start mastering the life of an awesome single girl a while ago, and to date I haven't. Even though I proclaim BEING SINGLE IS AWESOME. My inability to enjoy it does not refute the statement though.
Happy Singapore National Day.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home