To tick or to cross
Was at a bank yesterday.
While filling up a form, there's a field for PR status. A 'yes' box and a 'no' box. So I put a cross on the 'yes' box. It means 'yes'.
The bank SYT failed to understand what that means, and asked: Are you a PR?
Me: Yes.
Bank SYT: But you put a cross here.
Me: Well, you can tick if you like.
*Bank SYT went ahead to cancel the cross and put a tick, and asked me to counter sign on that field.*
When you vote, do you put a cross or a tick? She probably has never voted in her life, given the often walk over-elections in Singapore. But neither have I!!!
=_='
While filling up a form, there's a field for PR status. A 'yes' box and a 'no' box. So I put a cross on the 'yes' box. It means 'yes'.
The bank SYT failed to understand what that means, and asked: Are you a PR?
Me: Yes.
Bank SYT: But you put a cross here.
Me: Well, you can tick if you like.
*Bank SYT went ahead to cancel the cross and put a tick, and asked me to counter sign on that field.*
When you vote, do you put a cross or a tick? She probably has never voted in her life, given the often walk over-elections in Singapore. But neither have I!!!
=_='









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home