流氓公主共和国
Welcome to People's Republic of Princess Yakuza!
OFFICIALLY NO MORE UPDATES IN BLOGSPOT. PLS VISIT MY MULTIPLY FROM NOW ON.

**warning: this page is best viewed with a 17" CRT or a 15" LCD on IE. With any other type of monitor or browser, the alignments might turn out awful and links would not work! So view at your own risk! Or you might wanna minimise your browser size or adjust text size.



Disclaimer
If the content of my blog sounds familiar, and you start wondering if I were referring to you, I probably am, or I might not be. Well if you don't like what I write, then stop reading.

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Quotes
Be nice to everyone, because What goes around, Comes around

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quotation of the Day


Photo Albums 写真冊
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Favourites 大好き
~ chili padi
~ tomyum
~ chawanmushi
~ teppanyaki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hates 大嫌い„
~ cigarettes
~ dirty toilets, esp footprints on toilet bowls!!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some Links
~ My favourite DJs
~ Interesting radio shows
~ Dr Liew
~ Western-Chinese Calendar Converter
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Recent silver strands
~i will not be doing networking to online. will mos...
~"the famous disappearing duo", so named by fongky....
~was really tired today. napped a little every lect...
~had my first tuition today with the P6 boy. His na...
~Decided not to go home this wkend... I'll be going...
~First day of school today. Had lecture at 8am 12pm...
~Had nothing to blog about for a while... dunno why...
~another change of decision. i'm gonna move to my s...
~forgot to mention abt my results. well, i didn't f...
~cw insisted me to watch LOTR with him so we went. ...


土曜日, 2月 21, 2004
First of all, apologies to all my loyal readers who have been checking my blog out ever so often. Really sorry for not blogging for so long... I will try to, as frequent as I can.

I went to the career fair in MPSH1 yesterday. Checked out the exhibitors there, most of them are recruiting engineers... which makes me wonder why ppl say engineers are over the demand already... There were a few life science companies, but i dun think i'm gonna be working in one. I seriously think i'm suffering from short term memory. I cannot remember things. I cannot remember what i studied in previous semesters, at all. By the time i go out to work, I would have forgotten most of what i study in U. If that's the case, how could i convince others to employ me when i myself think i'm not eligible? How am i gonna get myself a job? So, I come to the conclusion, that getting a degree with a pass with merit is good enuff for me. Afterall, there are jobs that require degree but not from any particular disciplinary, like singapore police force, prison... Yea... i'm seriously considering these jobs as my career... dun be surprise if one day u see me in uniform! haha~ Honestly, their remuneration and all the bonus benefits are really attractive. U get renovation, computer loan at special rates etc.... For w/o NS, degree is 2100+, degree with merit pass is 2300+, degree with honours is 2600+, degree with first or second upper is 2900+. Now, that is a lot of difference!

If you do have a Cleo March issue, check out the winner's page. I won a set of Vidal Sasson hair kit!! Haha~ but i think the letter's been sent to my Simei address. Will check with them see if I could collect my prize without the letter.

Oh yea, just updated my album. Check it out! The link is on the right side of this page.
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com