Had nothing to blog about for a while... dunno why I just seem to have lost that passion to blog anymore. Or maybe it's becos CW has been here with me everyday n I was able to tell him everything I wanted to so there's no need to blog anymore. Got what I mean?
First thing, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Spent my new year's eve at Franklin's (my high school classmate? not exactly...we'd never been in the same class before). We went shopping for food and drinks in the afternoon. When it was near midnight, we went Boon Lay Place to countdown. It wasn't really a fantastic place, there was a lot of people tho. And foam party. Pathetic foam party... imagine while you are dancing and enjoying yourself, someone stopped the music and shouted "PLEASE DO NOT PUSH THE FOAM MACHINE!! ELSE THERE WILL BE NO FOAM!! EVERYONE TAKES 5 STEPS AWAY FROM THE FOAM MACHINE!!" yea, imagine once every five minutes... the foam pool was pathetically small! It's a party more for a whole family I would say, to watch performance, to countdown and get together. Oh and there was lion dance, somehow I just felt that lion dance didn't fit in with new year countdown. But chinese new year was close, so... I understand.
After countdown, we went back home to play mahjong!!! Haha~ I was trashed, so trashed... they kept on mocking at me for not winning since I had sat down at the table. Well, in my defence, it's not that I didn't play well, it's the fengshui of the seat... haha~ it's an excuse that everyone uses when they lose... However, when it was west wind (those of you who play mahjong should know west wind), I won 4 hands consecutively, including a fake mahjong... Haha~ that still didn't shut their mouths up. If we'd gambled and bet, I would be the biggest loser... we just played... from after 12am till 6am... that's only 16 rounds. God~ never had this much of mahjong... Ha~ prolly another game on chinese new year? I dunno... I always lose money gambling during chinese new year. Think I'd better not.
I am currently jobless. Tuition at Simei with the sisters have officially ended. Okay, Shann has found me new tuition assignment. It's a P6 boy, first session starts next friday. Hope it'll be fine. It's at Dover, so it'll be near the future place where I'll be staying. Looking for more assignments in the mean time. Let me know if you have lobang. ;) need money...
I'll be moving at the end of Jan. Why not move now? Cos Shann's tenant will only move out then. So I just gotta wait. My uncle has agreed to help me get a van or whatever. I have 3 tables and 2 shelves, and a whole load of other stuffs. Moved some to CW's room when I thought I was gonna move to PGP.
The modules I got for this sem: LSM2103, 2104, SSA2204 Nation Building of Singapore, LAJ2201 Jap language 2, LSM2202. nothing exciting...
Saw this program at discovery channel one day. It's about the Golden Ratio 1:1.618. That one is really interesting. What is beauty? Noone really has an answer. But Dr Marquadt has found an answer to it. And it is a solid answer. Using the golden ration, he constructed a mask, the more one's face fits the mask, the prettier is the person. And it is so true! He fitted the mask on several beauties and the masks fitted! Say the ratio of the length of the bottom of your nose to your mouth's length. The closer it is to 1:1.618, the prettier you are. That applies for teeth widths, a person's height, face width and etc!!! I find that very very interesting! Check it out at this website. Human Face
First thing, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Spent my new year's eve at Franklin's (my high school classmate? not exactly...we'd never been in the same class before). We went shopping for food and drinks in the afternoon. When it was near midnight, we went Boon Lay Place to countdown. It wasn't really a fantastic place, there was a lot of people tho. And foam party. Pathetic foam party... imagine while you are dancing and enjoying yourself, someone stopped the music and shouted "PLEASE DO NOT PUSH THE FOAM MACHINE!! ELSE THERE WILL BE NO FOAM!! EVERYONE TAKES 5 STEPS AWAY FROM THE FOAM MACHINE!!" yea, imagine once every five minutes... the foam pool was pathetically small! It's a party more for a whole family I would say, to watch performance, to countdown and get together. Oh and there was lion dance, somehow I just felt that lion dance didn't fit in with new year countdown. But chinese new year was close, so... I understand.
After countdown, we went back home to play mahjong!!! Haha~ I was trashed, so trashed... they kept on mocking at me for not winning since I had sat down at the table. Well, in my defence, it's not that I didn't play well, it's the fengshui of the seat... haha~ it's an excuse that everyone uses when they lose... However, when it was west wind (those of you who play mahjong should know west wind), I won 4 hands consecutively, including a fake mahjong... Haha~ that still didn't shut their mouths up. If we'd gambled and bet, I would be the biggest loser... we just played... from after 12am till 6am... that's only 16 rounds. God~ never had this much of mahjong... Ha~ prolly another game on chinese new year? I dunno... I always lose money gambling during chinese new year. Think I'd better not.
I am currently jobless. Tuition at Simei with the sisters have officially ended. Okay, Shann has found me new tuition assignment. It's a P6 boy, first session starts next friday. Hope it'll be fine. It's at Dover, so it'll be near the future place where I'll be staying. Looking for more assignments in the mean time. Let me know if you have lobang. ;) need money...
I'll be moving at the end of Jan. Why not move now? Cos Shann's tenant will only move out then. So I just gotta wait. My uncle has agreed to help me get a van or whatever. I have 3 tables and 2 shelves, and a whole load of other stuffs. Moved some to CW's room when I thought I was gonna move to PGP.
The modules I got for this sem: LSM2103, 2104, SSA2204 Nation Building of Singapore, LAJ2201 Jap language 2, LSM2202. nothing exciting...
Saw this program at discovery channel one day. It's about the Golden Ratio 1:1.618. That one is really interesting. What is beauty? Noone really has an answer. But Dr Marquadt has found an answer to it. And it is a solid answer. Using the golden ration, he constructed a mask, the more one's face fits the mask, the prettier is the person. And it is so true! He fitted the mask on several beauties and the masks fitted! Say the ratio of the length of the bottom of your nose to your mouth's length. The closer it is to 1:1.618, the prettier you are. That applies for teeth widths, a person's height, face width and etc!!! I find that very very interesting! Check it out at this website. Human Face









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home