First day of school today. Had lecture at 8am 12pm and 4pm. It's a mystery that I couldn't sleep last night, I didn't even rest for a minute. I wasn't particularly nervous, wasn't having any special mood or anything, it was just a normal night, but yet I couldn't sleep. So I didn't close my eyes for the whole night and left for school at 6.30am. 8am lecture I was fine, still listening in. Went cw's room to take a nap at 10am and slept all the way till 2pm. Skipped my first Biocomputing lecture. CW did wake me up but I didn't wanna. When I woke up, I felt like: Man, I've never had such a nice nap!! Tonight, I'll go to bed early although there's no lecture tmrw. It's good to keep the habit of sleeping early and waking up early. I AM SUCH A PIG!!!
FRIENDS season 1 later at 11pm. Gonna watch it. I just love FRIENDS!!!
I'm going back this Saturday in my aunt's car. My ah gong's birthday on Sunday. Gonna take family photo.
FRIENDS season 1 later at 11pm. Gonna watch it. I just love FRIENDS!!!
I'm going back this Saturday in my aunt's car. My ah gong's birthday on Sunday. Gonna take family photo.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home