Decided not to go home this wkend... I'll be going back next wkend for CNY anyway, so no hurry.
Did I mention that I've sold my broadband? Yea, thanks to PeiFong. He intro his friend. I suddenly thought I was being extra-ultra-super stupid in offering to pay half the future bills even though I won't be using the service. But anyhow, the matter is settled. I just have to look forward to moving to a new place. So you'll see me online less often from 2-days-ago on.
Thursday is the day, when I have break from 10am all the way till 6pm. Jap lecture is at 6pm this sem... but luckily I'll be moving soon, else I would just DIE~! This is the period when I'll take my nap, trying to do something constructive... Or maybe I should put some tutorials in this period... Hmm...
Did I mention that I've sold my broadband? Yea, thanks to PeiFong. He intro his friend. I suddenly thought I was being extra-ultra-super stupid in offering to pay half the future bills even though I won't be using the service. But anyhow, the matter is settled. I just have to look forward to moving to a new place. So you'll see me online less often from 2-days-ago on.
Thursday is the day, when I have break from 10am all the way till 6pm. Jap lecture is at 6pm this sem... but luckily I'll be moving soon, else I would just DIE~! This is the period when I'll take my nap, trying to do something constructive... Or maybe I should put some tutorials in this period... Hmm...









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home