I miss having a bf around
Yes I am now officially missing having a bf around, who would be oh-so-gladly help me fix my stupid router who refuses to work every now and then, who would also be oh-so-gladly fix my vacuum who also has the same temper as the idiotic router that refuses to work every now and then.
I've done my part to replace the modem, to get a spare router. I've done my part to do a lot of these crappy stuff. When are you going to realise that it is your turn? I'm tired. Just do whatever you have to. F***ing dam it!!!! And I'm also officially PISSED off!!!!~
I've done my part to replace the modem, to get a spare router. I've done my part to do a lot of these crappy stuff. When are you going to realise that it is your turn? I'm tired. Just do whatever you have to. F***ing dam it!!!! And I'm also officially PISSED off!!!!~









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home