Deteriorating...
Stunts no longer intrigue me. It just seems normal of her now, whatever it is that she does. I don't even remember anymore. She's just lost her appeal to me. That just means she'll have to try harder to get my attention now.
No more moving house. Deal was off. Good, cos I no longer have to bother about house decor, the imaginary would-have cockroaches, pests, thefts, noise, lost of privacy...; Bad, cos I suddenly lost something to do, given the frantic hunt of new furniture that I was on. Fret not, I've found myself new interest and new addictions.
My friends will have to learn how to shut up. Or I will have to.
Starting to get comfortable with myself, and that is not good. It's a sign of 不长进.
I'm losing patience, becoming more mean and less caring, especially MORE MEAN.
NO!!! It's not menopause creeeping in!!! NO WAY!!! And NOOO!! I'm not pregnant!!!!
No more moving house. Deal was off. Good, cos I no longer have to bother about house decor, the imaginary would-have cockroaches, pests, thefts, noise, lost of privacy...; Bad, cos I suddenly lost something to do, given the frantic hunt of new furniture that I was on. Fret not, I've found myself new interest and new addictions.
My friends will have to learn how to shut up. Or I will have to.
Starting to get comfortable with myself, and that is not good. It's a sign of 不长进.
I'm losing patience, becoming more mean and less caring, especially MORE MEAN.
NO!!! It's not menopause creeeping in!!! NO WAY!!! And NOOO!! I'm not pregnant!!!!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home