Disclaimer - Once and for all
This place is getting more clicks from colleagues now. So there's now a need to officially disclaim certain things.
1. Major intention for blogging is to express my opinions/thoughts/ideas while simultaneously providing entertainment to visitors. What I want to say is, I write what I like and they might not be true. DO NOT EVER ASK ME WHO/WHAT/WHEN/HOW I WROTE ABOUT. I will say 'thanks for reading' and you should know you shall not ask further. I might not even be writing about me/my experience.
2. When I mention I'm very free/bored at work, I don't mean it. I do love what I'm doing and there are still room for learning, which keeps me at it. Should there ever be a day when this stops happening, I will do something about it. I will not allow myself to stop learning and progressing. I was cut out to be a genius, remember? ;)
3. Some of the things mentioned were being exaggerated to various degrees. If you know me well enough in person, you'll be able to tell which is true and which not. Of course, if you don't know me well enough, I would suggest you take everything as fictional all together, rather than spending unworthy time to guess whether what I write is true or not. It really doesn't do you any good to learn/know the truth.
Enjoy your stay!~
1. Major intention for blogging is to express my opinions/thoughts/ideas while simultaneously providing entertainment to visitors. What I want to say is, I write what I like and they might not be true. DO NOT EVER ASK ME WHO/WHAT/WHEN/HOW I WROTE ABOUT. I will say 'thanks for reading' and you should know you shall not ask further. I might not even be writing about me/my experience.
2. When I mention I'm very free/bored at work, I don't mean it. I do love what I'm doing and there are still room for learning, which keeps me at it. Should there ever be a day when this stops happening, I will do something about it. I will not allow myself to stop learning and progressing. I was cut out to be a genius, remember? ;)
3. Some of the things mentioned were being exaggerated to various degrees. If you know me well enough in person, you'll be able to tell which is true and which not. Of course, if you don't know me well enough, I would suggest you take everything as fictional all together, rather than spending unworthy time to guess whether what I write is true or not. It really doesn't do you any good to learn/know the truth.
Enjoy your stay!~









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home