Sucky HR
Just when I was so proud promoting my co. and trying to refer friends into this dept, I learnt today that HR is 'a little concerned' that there'll be a potential 'clique' forming in the dept. So they would like those referrals to go via the official way i.e. the internet submission, instead of passing thru my bosses.
We should all be focus on the-best-person-for-the-job rather than this 'suspicious' clique thing. I mean, don't they have better things to do than to spend time worrying abt these unlikely things? Shouldn't they spend more of their time worrying about not having ppl to fill up the positions? Besides, cliques are everywhere! And there's no way they can be rid off. If they're truly against cliques, they should probably have stated this in their referral guideline saying employees should not refer friends/family to the dept in which they're working. YEA! THAT WILL DEFINITELY ELIMINATE CLIQUES FROM FORMING! HURRAY! THAT'S SUCH A BRILLIANT IDEA! HOW COME WE'D NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT? *punch them in their bloody shitty face*
Afterall, they should be proud of me that I've exhibited enough pride and confidence in what I do, where I'm at that I recommend my friends the job/co. Do a quick check around, how many employees are proud of their job/co. enough to recommend their friends in?
Their concern is unfounded and I will sort this out.
We should all be focus on the-best-person-for-the-job rather than this 'suspicious' clique thing. I mean, don't they have better things to do than to spend time worrying abt these unlikely things? Shouldn't they spend more of their time worrying about not having ppl to fill up the positions? Besides, cliques are everywhere! And there's no way they can be rid off. If they're truly against cliques, they should probably have stated this in their referral guideline saying employees should not refer friends/family to the dept in which they're working. YEA! THAT WILL DEFINITELY ELIMINATE CLIQUES FROM FORMING! HURRAY! THAT'S SUCH A BRILLIANT IDEA! HOW COME WE'D NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT? *punch them in their bloody shitty face*
Afterall, they should be proud of me that I've exhibited enough pride and confidence in what I do, where I'm at that I recommend my friends the job/co. Do a quick check around, how many employees are proud of their job/co. enough to recommend their friends in?
Their concern is unfounded and I will sort this out.









1 Comments:
At 8:34 午前,
Pipilowlow said…
This article is quite entertaining to read...:) You should really get your tagboard back...:P So, I can leave my message all over your blog. hahaha
コメントを投稿
<< Home