Recruting agent
My boss thinks I am doing recruit agent part-time.
Boss: Are u turning urself into a recruit agent or what?
Me: *thought v hard if I signed up for any wrong course online before I answered* No ah, why?
Boss: U have another referral.
Me: Ohhh!~ THAT. Actually all I did was keep telling my one friend that my dept is hiring and pestering him to apply. So my friend went to tell his friends, who then inform more friends. That's how. He did not apply for it himself, but maybe feels guilty that I offered him such gd chance but unable to take it, that he did some promotion on my behalf.
Boss: But this candidate seems to have a better job than mine!
Me: Oh come on boss! Get him in here and we'll split the cash, deal?
But why not? I am proud of where I work and sincerely admit that this is one hell of a chance to work in my dept, in this big organization, for someone who knws nuts abt shipping and the organization. It will not make you a millionaire for sure, but it sure is a gd place to be in. It's a chance not to be missed, I have to say. So if you would like a job in the co. which I work in, let me know. If you go thru the usual HR way, you probly end up in other depts. Dun blame me if ur jobs turn out to be shitty there. Oh, this only applies to my friends. Or friends' friends. Ha!~
Disclaimer: Okay, for the sake of integrity and righteousness, parts of above are fictitious. Just in case HR sees this (How? I DUNNO!). Oh crap! This 'disclaimer' thing is making me feeling like Sg govt... SHIT!!!
Boss: Are u turning urself into a recruit agent or what?
Me: *thought v hard if I signed up for any wrong course online before I answered* No ah, why?
Boss: U have another referral.
Me: Ohhh!~ THAT. Actually all I did was keep telling my one friend that my dept is hiring and pestering him to apply. So my friend went to tell his friends, who then inform more friends. That's how. He did not apply for it himself, but maybe feels guilty that I offered him such gd chance but unable to take it, that he did some promotion on my behalf.
Boss: But this candidate seems to have a better job than mine!
Me: Oh come on boss! Get him in here and we'll split the cash, deal?
But why not? I am proud of where I work and sincerely admit that this is one hell of a chance to work in my dept, in this big organization, for someone who knws nuts abt shipping and the organization. It will not make you a millionaire for sure, but it sure is a gd place to be in. It's a chance not to be missed, I have to say. So if you would like a job in the co. which I work in, let me know. If you go thru the usual HR way, you probly end up in other depts. Dun blame me if ur jobs turn out to be shitty there. Oh, this only applies to my friends. Or friends' friends. Ha!~
Disclaimer: Okay, for the sake of integrity and righteousness, parts of above are fictitious. Just in case HR sees this (How? I DUNNO!). Oh crap! This 'disclaimer' thing is making me feeling like Sg govt... SHIT!!!









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home