Spam mail
Adapted / copied from drliew.net
This is exactly how I feel. So please, so STOP spamming my mailboxes.
If you are on the internet, chances are you will have an email address. If you have posted your email address on a public network, you can be sure that spams will find their way into your inbox with their number increasing exponentially.
So some of us actually have quite a few email addresses, some of which we use in public communication, some only reserved for close friends.
You might also have given your email address to your friends, knowingly or unknowingly. But that��s another story.
So I gave my rather private email address to one of my friends one day. It was all well and good. I was helping her to solve some problem and eventually the problem got solved. I was happy, she was happy. End of problem.
Then the nightmare began��
Out of topics for the sake of keeping in touch, she started sending me forwarded emails.
While I don��t usually hate forwarded emails, especially those with highly demanded attachments, I do hate those forwarded emails warning about health and safety issues. They serve only one purpose : to show that they care for you and warn you ahead. The ultimate purpose : you owe them one ���� and later when they need a favour (like borrow money or looking for free sex), it��s easier to ask. Eventhough the info presented is ridiculous and the bacteria in my stool know that it��s merely a hoax.
You want hoax? I can give you one right out of my fingertips��
Before you go and pee into the toilet bowl hor, you must flush the toilet even if there��s no waste in it. Because by flushing, you will come into contact with a foreign conductive object. That will discharge the static electrcity off your body that you have built up while walking on the carpetted floor with your rubber slipper. If you haven��t done so, your stream of urine will carry your charges and discharge it on the pool of water or whatever that you were shooting at. In return, your kkc will get the shock of its lifetime.









0 Comments:
コメントを投稿
<< Home